Kay Michaels: No Life 'Til Leather (Woman)
BODA SKINS signature Kay Michaels has now collaborated with one of the world’s most iconic rock bands, Metallica. Now celebrating 40 years of their career, our world-renowned leather jacket has been reimagined, introducing Metallica’s 'No Life 'Til Leather' design, nodding to their 1982-released record. This design captures the earlier stages of the bands career, with this album being the door-opener for worldwide success. Handcrafted using our signature premium lambs leather, this design captures the true authenticity of vintage biker culture.
The Kay Michaels continues to evolve, however its distinctive details still remain. Featuring its asymmetrical zip, quilting details and slanted pockets, it’s combined with its contrasting pop-colour trims, giving it an edge that will remain iconic for a lifetime.
translation missing: en.products.product.fit
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
This is a relaxed fit.
We would advise purchasing your usual size.
If you want room to wear a hoodie or jumper underneath, then we recommend going for 1 size up.
translation missing: en.products.product.features
- Outer: 100% Premium Nappa Lambs Leather
- Body Lining: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane Quilted
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hardware: Premium Brushed Silver Hardware
- Signature biker panelling
- Outer functional zip pockets
- Functional epualettes on shoulders
- Internal zipped secure pockets with leather pullers
- Adjustable leather waist belt
- Zipped cuffs